Karriview Lodge 40 FOREST ROAD, Gracetown
Location: Gracetown, Margaret River
Agent: VNW INDEPENDENT & ACTON SOUTH WEST
Contact: VNW Independent: Steve Vaughan 0428 120 407
ACTON: David O’Mahony 0418 933 160 or Brian Moulton 0418 931 114
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a substantial tourism resort incorporating accommodation suites, cottages, restaurants , conference and wedding facilities well below replacement cost. Just off Caves Road with its own private sealed road through Karri trees and adjoining extensive areas of National Forest, this 16.195 hectare (40 acre) property is in a totally unique location and walking distance to Cowaramup bay. In the heart of the Margaret River wine region, the location is close to well renowned restaurants and breweries.
The 17 existing sites and function infrastructures overlook a valley of Karri trees and creek system and offer a scended hideaway location with further approval for 12 additional villas.
Due to family changing circumstances the Sellers are genuine and the property is prime for new energy to take this resort to the next level. Outstanding site, outstanding opportunity! With too many improvement to list, a full information package is available. Figures available to qualified purchasers only. The property is sold on a W.I.W.O Basis.
The property has been developed as the ‘Karriview Lodge’ and incorporates a diverse range of improvements which may be summarised as follows:
- Main lodge building incorporating a restaurant, commercial kitchen, meeting rooms and accommodation suites
- Freestanding reception building
- Freestanding accommodation building known as ‘Olives Suites’
- Two level accommodation building incorporating six suites
- Freestanding accommodation building known as ‘Evelyn’ and ‘Esther’
- Two freestanding cottages known as ‘Karriview’ and ‘McFarlane’
- A substantial workshop with accommodation component known as the ‘Green Shed’
- Guest’s carport and associated storage sheds
- Numerous ancillary improvements
All plant and equipment is included in the sale on a walk-in-walk-out basis.